VACANCY FOR PROGRAM OFFICER
LessonNG is recruiting young and self motivated “PROGRAM OFFICER” for one of our clients, a non-governmental organization registered with the corporate affairs commission here in Nigeria, the organization is an advocacy and educational support platform that amplifies the call for social inclusion of vulnerable children in Nigeria.
- ⇒Manage program ensuring their objectives and achieving impact are met,
- ⇒The program officer contributes to the delivery of primary responsibilities of the organization
- ⇒Ability to develop to develop/Manage an effective/efficient work plan for team members and ability to communicate with team members.
- ⇒Lead the development of concept notes, project proposals, reports and has knowledge of program financing processes and is able to prepare budget and financial analysis, explain Variances and suggest corrective actions.
- ⇒Ability to identify risk and carry out in dept analysis leading to recommendations and proposals, strong ability to manage conflicting priorities and work stream in high volume portfolios.
- ⇒Ability to analyse challenges/issues in program implementation
- ⇒Analytical skills
- ⇒At least 5 years’ experience working with a nongovernmental organization
- ⇒Must Speak English and Hausa fluently
Job location: Abuja
Deadline: 26th May, 2021